Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi Guys

Welcome to Chuckster's Blog.

Blogging is pointless but I thought I might as well find out what all the fuss is about.

Anyway, Currently I am studing Software Development (second year) at Latrobe Bendigo but i am considering doing Applied Science (Aviation) in Adelaide, once I finish my course or if they kill the IT course in Bendigo which they are currently doing.

Aviation costs a lot of money ($10,000 just to get a simple licence) so I will have to save lots of money which I am currently trying to do, so if I am not willing to spend much money this is why.

I work night shift service station in Bendigo and here is a funny story for you.

Well working night shift at a service station you would think that this job would suck but in truth it is quiet interesting, those weirdoes that come in at 4am in the morning makes this job all worth while. Anyway here are some of my experiences, well I had a disabled teenager came into the store and was trying to buy many snacks and some adult magazines for a total of $65 or so but he only had $1.80 so as a nice person I tried to explain that he didn't have enough money, but he didn't understand and there was other people in the store, so I had to serve them. The disabled teenager left, I put all the products he was trying to buy, back. About 5 minutes later the same teenager comes back in and here I am thinking he is going to do the same thing again, but he comes up to the counter to buy a mars bar (which he had enough money for), so he buys the mars bar and is about to leave the store when he turns around to me and says "Just kidding" and 'stops' being disabled.

That is best prank I have ever seen (I fell for it). I can't believe he could keep such a straight face, he would be a brilliant actor. On that alone he could get disability pension.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trav said...

Chucky you blogger you. Welcome. Blogging is a great way to sit around and talk about all the good times were gonna have together.

I like your service station i remember filling my little red car up with petrol before leaving Bendigo forever...

4:53 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

Hey Chuck, welcome to blogging
hope you use your blog more then
dale does.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home