Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Assignments

Yes it is that time of year again when Universities decide that it is time for assesments.

Well currently I am trying to do some database queries on psql server at latrobe uni but it is dead, in other words too many are accessing it at the same it and taking up all the bandwidth.

These second year assignments are really bad or I am really lazy (probably the latter, being a uni student and all).

Anyway at Uni today there was a poster up saying nuclear power is not the answer, then I have to ask what is the answer that ACTUALLY makes power, not this unreliable solar and wind.

Greenies are so stupid they have no idea what ACTUALLY works and what is going to sustain the world for years to come. I have to agree that old nuclear power is quiet dangerous but if the new nuclear developments are quiet safer in that they can't meltdown.

I could rant about this for days but I have to get back to my assignments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trav said...

Arr yes i love assignment time. Im currently about to start a big maths assignment.....soon...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home