Saturday, May 13, 2006

Weekend

Well this weekend, more like friday we had a great bus trip down to Telstra Dome where the Cats defeated the Saints by 3 goals or so.

Anyway the footy was pretty boring but on the bus trip back we sang many timeless classics such as My heart will go on, American Idiot, Cow with guns, AFL club songs etc and most of us lost our voices. How great are bus trips?

Speaking of football, I goal umpiried the seniors and the reserves at Eaglehawk, I also got my first report ;), and no I didn't try to rig the game like you Travis. But the seniors ended up being one point the difference.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trav said...

I want to go on the record as saying i never rigged a game of BFL football at any level. Perhaps i made mistakes that compounded a match towards Sanhurst's favor and they did win by 3 points.

How cool are bus trips.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

bus trips are cool, at one stage my entire d team (well the ones that come regully) had the whole back row to ourselves.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Chuckster said...

Until I ruined it, LOL

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home