Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Something

Well again I have failed to blog for the month and I am terribly sorry.

The last few days I have been playing a computer game online called EVE, great game and a good waste of time.

I have question for my readers should we help Israel to defeat the 'terrorists' in Lebonon or are Israel the terrorists? ie: Are you an zionist(promised land) or not one?

Personally I feel this is a controversial issue and I am confused where my opinon should lie. In other words Australia is in the same position as we are a white occupied country we should first 'help' our own before we help others.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke Webb said...

Heya Chuck,

Its a very unfortunate situation. It would be nice to create peace in the Middle East, but that wont happen until Jesus reigns from Jerusalem!

An interesting prophecy can be found at this link (http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/4291) concerning the current conflicts.

God bless

Luke

5:16 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

good question Chucky...and very important that we discuss big issues...though i can't say i know enough to have a view

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home